Kaskadenforum - diskutieren und kritisieren.

The Ottawa Senators are still looking for common ground in contract talks with Jared Cowen and the team believes its latest offe

in Rezensionen 18.01.2018 07:29
von jokergreen0220 • 135 Beiträge

The Ottawa Senators are still looking for common ground in contract talks with Jared Cowen and the team believes its latest offer - a four-year proposal - is fair for the restricted free agent defenceman. Ryan Zimmerman Jersey . "I think weve really closed the gap on their first number and they have just kind of come off their first number minimal, so again I dont want to shut off negotiations with them and say this is it," assistant general manager Tim Murray said on Friday. "But in my belief, we made such a great try in our last proposal. Were right at the end of our internal cap - and the comparables to what other guys have got the last three and four years coming out of entry level - and our last offer was right at the top of the majority of those guys." The Ottawa Sun reported last month that the Senators tabled an eight-year, $28 million contract offer as both sides looked to get a deal done before the start of training camp. The Sun added that while the deal was not rejected, nothing had been done and both sides had exchanged several proposals. "We have talked different length of contract," explained Murray. "We started with an eight-year deal, they thought they were leaving to much money on the table and thats fair - its hard to gauge for them where he is going to be his first year of UFA for them which is five years. "So then we both started talking four-year deals. I have no problem saying that. I think four years is fair to both sides. He gets to establish himself as what they believe is a top player. Hell have once year of restricted free agency after the four-year deal and he can hit a home run. And in the meantime, he can be making very competitive dollars compared to his peer group. I think were both on the same side on rhe term. We certainly are not on the same wave length with dollars." Cowen, 22, played seven games with the Senators last season after recovering from surgery for a torn labrum in his hip. He suffered the injury while playing with the American Hockey Leagues Binghamton Senators and had surgery in mid-November. Hes played 90 games with the Senators, tallying six goals and 18 points with a minus-3 rating and 68 penalty minutes. Stephen Strasburg Jersey . The 26-year-old slider from Calgary posted a time of 50.464 seconds, 0.573 seconds back of leader Natalie Geisenberger. The German led the overall World Cup womens standings this season and continued her dominance by putting down a track record time of 49. Max Scherzer Jersey . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury. http://www.baseballnationalsauthority.com/Sean-Doolittle-Jersey/ . -- Those impatient for the Stanley Cup to return to Canada will have just one team to root for in the NHL playoffs -- the Montreal Canadiens. ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances. Bailey tweeted that he had never taken PED. "I acknowledge that a violation of league policy occurred and that I am responsible for that violation," he added on Twitter. "I sincerely apologize" to the team. Responding to negative tweets, Bailey said, "Everyone makes mistakes." Bailey was a third-round draft pick last year out of West Virginia, and made two starts. He had 17 receptions with a 13.3-yard average and also ran for a 27-yard touchdown. Bailey will be eligible to return to the roster on Monday, Oct.6, before the Rams next game against San Francisco. He is eligible to participate in all off-season and preseason practices and games. The Rams willl introduce their 11 draft picks on Tuesday, with seventh-rounder Michael Sam sure to attract the most attention as the first openly gay player to be drafted by a pro team. Anthony Rendon Jersey. They agreed to terms with 15 undrafted rookie free agents on Monday: Tight end Alex Bayer of Bowling Green, cornerbacks Jarrid Bryant of South Dakota and Marcus Roberson of Florida, safety Avery Cunningham of Central Michigan, wide receivers Austin Franklin of New Mexico and Jamaine Sherman of East Texas Baptist, defensive tackles Deantre Harlan of Bacone and Ethan Westbrooks of West Texas A&M, linebackers Aaron Hill of Minnesota, Tavarius Wilson of North Alabama and Johnny Millard of Cal Poly State, fullback Kadeem Jones of Western Kentucky, offensive tackles Emmanuel McCray of Mississippi and Abasi Salimu of Nicholls State, and running back Julius "Trey" Watts of Tulsa. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Volker Harmgardt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 146 Themen und 166 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen