Kaskadenforum - diskutieren und kritisieren.

The Chicago Bears

in Rezensionen 18.01.2018 07:29
von jokergreen0220 • 135 Beiträge

Soccer AMs Tubes sat down with Frank Lampard to discuss life in New York, the MLS, New York City FC and his future in football. Russell Bodine Jersey . The former Chelsea midfielder is in his second season at New York City FC and his side currently sit second in the MLS Eastern Conference. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. They are managed by Patrick Vieira and Lampard, who recalled his previous battles with the Frenchman when he was at Arsenal, thinks Vieira has a bright future in the game as a manager. Hes really good, Lampard told Soccer AM. I was a bit sceptical about it because I remember those days [playing against Vieira]. We did used to have ding dongs. Tubes meets Frank Lampard to discuss life in New York As a manager Ive got complete respect for him. Hes got his way of playing. Hes very dedicated to playing out from the back and not many teams do that, from goalkeeper right up to the front. Now all of a sudden we are getting the benefits of it.I see him having a huge future.Lampard went on to talk about his own future in the game once he decides to hang up his boots and he is keen to turn to management. Lampards New York City FC sit second in the Eastern Conference There was a period earlier in my career where I really fancied it, then I thought I dont fancy the managerial thing, Lampard added.Now, Im back onto it. The problem is Ive got to get my badges and the hard thing for me is to have time to do it. As soon as I finish playing Id like to take it up and maybe be a manager.Its hard though because I only want the Chelsea job.Watch the full interview with Lampard by hitting play on the video at the top of the page.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Soccer AM The FantasyFC Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday AJ McCarron Jersey . - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings. Trey Hopkins Jersey .com) - The collective hearts of Chicago Bulls fans sank on Friday night when Derrick Rose went down with a leg injury against the Cleveland Cavaliers. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Geno-Atkins-Bengals-Jersey/ . Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second.LAKE FOREST, Ill. - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with defensive end Austen Lane. The 6-foot-6 Lane appeared in two games with Detroit last season after playing for Jacksonville from 2010 to 2012. He will be reunited with defennsive co-ordinator Mel Tucker, who was in charge of the Jaguars defence when Lane played there. Boomer Esiason Jersey. A fifth-round pick by Jacksonville, he has 64 tackles and three sacks in his career. The Bears announced the move on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Volker Harmgardt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 146 Themen und 166 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen