Kaskadenforum - diskutieren und kritisieren.

MILAN, Italy -- Fiorentina fell to a surprise 1-0 defeat at Cagliari as it lost ground in the race for a Champions League place,

in Allgemein 15.01.2018 06:45
von jokergreen0220 • 135 Beiträge

MILAN, Italy -- Fiorentina fell to a surprise 1-0 defeat at Cagliari as it lost ground in the race for a Champions League place, while AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorfs winning start in the Italian league ended on Saturday. Willie Horton Tigers Jersey . Milan was held to 1-1 at home by Torino. Cagliari scored six minutes from halftime when Mauricio Pinilla blasted home from the penalty spot after Facundo Roncaglia tripped Marco Sau. The home side could have doubled its tally in stoppage time as first Fiorentina defender Stefan Savic almost scored an own goal then Albin Ekdals shot clipped the top of the upright. Fiorentina new signing Anderson made his first start following a loan move from Manchester United but proved ineffective. The Tuscan team was missing leading strikers Mario Gomez and Giuseppe Rossi, who are out with long-term injuries. Fiorentina remained three points behind third-place Napoli, which visits Atalanta on Sunday. Later, Seedorf was looking to become the first Milan coach since Luigi Bonizzoni in 1958-59 to win his opening three Serie A games. Milan, which was without the suspended Mario Balotelli, dominated but Torino took the lead in the 17th minute thanks to a wonderful solo effort from Ciro Immobile. He ran almost half the length of the pitch before feinting past Daniele Bonera and firing across into the bottom right corner for his 11th goal of the season. Adil Rami scored his first for Milan since his move from Valencia to level matters four minutes after halftime. The France defender ran onto Sulley Muntaris short pass before unleashing a rocket shot into the left of goal. Robinho thought he gave Milan the lead 10 minutes later when he curled Kakas through ball into the far side of the net, but he was narrowly ruled offside. "Its a really great emotion to score," Rami said. "It was four or five months that I didnt play, it was a difficult moment for me, it wasnt easy in my head. Im lucky to have a strong character." Rami was suspended by Valencia at the beginning of October after insulting his coach and teammates in a radio interview. Elsewhere, Udinese snapped a run of four successive defeats to beat Bologna 2-0 in a relegation fight. Udinese took the lead in the 15th minute when a somewhat soft penalty was awarded against Michele Pazienza for a nudge on Andrea Lazzari, and Antonio Di Natale fired Udinese in front, despite Bologna goalkeeper Gianluca Curci guessing the right way. Nico Lopez sealed the result in stoppage time when he finished off a swift counterattack. Udinese moved provisionally six points clear of the relegation zone. Bologna remained just a point off the bottom three. Kirk Gibson Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Alex Avila Jersey . Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug. http://www.baseballtigersproshop.com/al-kaline-tigers-jersey/ .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season.VANCOUVER -- Former Vancouver Canucks enforcer Gino Odjick says he has a rare terminal illness. Odjick, in a letter published Thursday on the Canucks website, said he was diagnosed with AL (Primary) Amyloidosis two months ago. "Its causing abnormal protein to be produced and deposits are being formed on my heart," said Odjick. "Its hardening my heart and my doctors arent sure how long I have to live. "Initially they thought years, but now they think it could be a lot less. I could be down to months or even weeks." The 43-year-old Odjick played from 1990-2002 in the NHL, including eight years in Vancouver and two in Montreal. He also played for the New York Islanders and Philadelphia Flyers, recording 64 goals, 73 assists andd 2,567 penalty minutes in 605 regular season games. Denny McLain Tigers Jersey. Odjick played 44 playoff games, all with Vancouver, scoring four goals and an assist. The Maniwaki, Que., native was drafted by the Canucks in the fifth round (86th overall) of the 1990 NHL Draft. "I feel very fortunate for the support Ive received over the years," Odjick said. "During my career I played in some great NHL cities including Vancouver, Long Island, Philadelphia and Montreal. "In my heart, I will always be a Canuck and I have always had a special relationship here with the fans." Odjick said he was diagnosed with the disease two days after Pat Quinn was added to Rogers Arenas Ring of Honour in April, and hes been in hospital ever since. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 146 Themen und 166 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen