Kaskadenforum - diskutieren und kritisieren.

PARIS - Teenager Belinda Bencic eased past Virginie Razzano 6-1, 6-1 Sunday to bring Switzerland level with France at 2-2 in the

in Lyrik e. V. 11.01.2018 04:25
von jokergreen0220 • 135 Beiträge

PARIS - Teenager Belinda Bencic eased past Virginie Razzano 6-1, 6-1 Sunday to bring Switzerland level with France at 2-2 in the first round of their Fed Cup World Group II tie. Isaac Seumalo Jersey . Bencic showed great composure to break Razzano five times in the one-sided match. "I just played with no pressure," Bencic told Sport Plus television. "I just enjoyed the match. I was so relaxed." Bencic took a 4-0 lead and won the first set when Razzano netted a volley. The 16-year-old Swiss capitalized on two forehand errors from Razzano to also break serve at 2-1 and 4-1 in the final set. Bencic converted her third match point when the 30-year-old Razzano sent a backhand into the net. "I couldnt do anything against her today," Razzano told Sport Plus television. "I think shes an unbelievable player. She plays some dream tennis. Her future is promising." Earlier, Alize Cornet beat Timea Bacsinszky 6-2, 7-6 (4) to give France a 2-1 lead. Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. In the tiebreaker, Cornet jumped to a 5-2 lead and clinched victory when Bacsinszkys backhand sailed wide. "Amelie kept her trust in me today and Im glad I did not prove her wrong," Cornet said in reference to France captain Amelie Mauresmo. In Saturdays singles, Razzano dismissed Stefanie Voegele 6-2, 6-1 to put France ahead before Bencic upset Cornet 7-5, 6-4 to level the tie. Wendell Smallwood Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Stefen Wisniewski Jersey . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Rasul-Douglas-Eagles-Jersey/ . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night.SAO PAULO - Croatias Dejan Lovren says organizers may as well give the World Cup to Brazil right now after he conceded a controversial penalty in his sides 3-1 defeat to the host nation. Brazil striker Fred went down in the penalty area under slight contact from Lovren in the 71st minute, allowing Neymar to convert a spot kick that gave Brazil a decisive 2-1 lead in Thursdays tournament opener. Lovren said referee Yuichi Nishimurass decision was a "big shame" and that "if it is like this, then we can give the World Cup directly to Brazil. Dallas Thomas Jersey. " His coach Niko Kovac described the decision as "shameful", while other Croatia players also expressed outrage. Fellow defender Vedran Corluka said the penalty was "embarrassing" and that "everyone saw that every 50-50 decision" went Brazils way. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Volker Harmgardt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 146 Themen und 166 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen