Kaskadenforum - diskutieren und kritisieren.

PHILADELPHIA - When Mark Sanchez left USC for the NFL, Pete Carroll criticized his quarterbacks decision. [url=http://www.ranger

in Lyrik e. V. 11.01.2018 04:25
von jokergreen0220 • 135 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA - When Mark Sanchez left USC for the NFL, Pete Carroll criticized his quarterbacks decision. Mitch Moreland Jersey .Five years later, there are no hard feelings. Sanchez and Carroll will hug it out before the Philadelphia Eagles and Seattle Seahawks meet Sunday in a matchup with strong playoff implications.We just disagreed and it became something that seemed bigger than it really was, Sanchez said. I love Coach Carroll. I always have and I always will. I think hes one of the best, not just coaches, but people Ive been around.Hes more than just a coach, hes a teacher and I took that as a form of respect as him wanting me back on his team and that means the world to me because I had so much fun playing for him.Sanchez was drafted No. 5 overall by the New York Jets in 2009 and led them to consecutive AFC championship games his first two seasons before he was booted out of the Big Apple after things went downhill.He has revived his career in Philadelphia after replacing the injured Nick Foles and is coming off an outstanding performance in helping the Eagles (9-3) rout the Cowboys in Dallas on Thanksgiving.Carroll, who led the Seahawks (8-4) to a Super Bowl victory last year, is proud of Sanchezs success.We just had a difference of opinion at the time, Carroll said. I love Mark and hes always been a great kid and Ill always be close to him, follow him, and cheer for him.The Seahawks also are coming off an impressive road win at San Francisco on Thanksgiving. The teams could end up playing again in Philadelphia in the first round of the playoffs.Some things to watch in the teams first meeting since 2011:TESTING SHERMAN: The Eagles say theyre not afraid to throw Richard Shermans way. Sherman, a two-time All-Pro cornerback, had two interceptions against Colin Kaepernick last week.Were going to run our offence, offensive co-ordinator Pat Shurmur said. We certainly have a healthy respect for the fact that hes one of the finest corners in the league, but I do think weve got some good receivers that can go out and match up. That secondary, that whole secondary, is outstanding.Sherman will mostly line up against Jeremy Maclin, who already has his first 1,000-yard season.Hes explosive, Sherman said. He runs good routes. He plays hard. He has speed. He has deceptive speed some will call it. You always need to be aware of him down the field.TACKLING MARSHAWN: Marshawn Lynch leads the league with 21 rushing TDs in December since 2009. He has 253 yards rushing in two games against the Eagles and needs 44 yards and one TD to reach 1,000 yards and 10 TDs for the fourth consecutive season. The Eagles held DeMarco Murray to his fewest yards this season, 73, last week. Lynch presents a different challenge.Nobody runs the ball harder, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. He comes downhill every play. He runs angry. Hes a talented back, and he looks for contact. Hes going to get his yardage. He gets the hard yards.SHADYS BACK: LeSean McCoy ran for 159 yards in Philadelphias 33-10 win at Dallas and became the first Eagles player with four 1,000 yard seasons. After a slow start, hes running more like the guy who was an All-Pro last year when he set a single-season franchise rushing record. McCoy has a tough test against the Seahawks, who have the fifth-best rushing defence.WINNING THEIR WAY: Carroll and Chip Kelly have found success in the NFL after leaving their Pac-12 schools, but the two coaches have contrasting styles. Kelly runs an up-tempo, fast-paced offence while Carrolls teams win because of a dominant defence and grind-it-out offence.I think the world of Chip, Carroll said. Hes done an extraordinary job. Hes affected the whole landscape of college football and now hes affecting the NFL ranks in great fashion.Kelly visited the Seahawks to watch them practice on a day off while he was at Oregon and left with a strong impression of Carroll.I was impressed with how organized his practices were, what attention to detail he has and the small minute things that people think may be minute but they can be the difference in winning and losing a game, how he covered situational football all the time, how he puts his teams in competitive situations, Kelly said.WILSONS SCRAMBLING: Russell Wilson has 679 yards rushing and leads the league with an average of 7.5 yards per carry. Hes running the ball far more this year than he did his first two seasons, but insists his first priority is to hand the ball off on those zone-read plays.Im not trying to bang into a whole bunch of guys. Im trying to get down and make the smart play, Wilson said. Im trying to hand the ball 100 per cent of the time to Marshawn Lynch. If for some reason theres nobody out there, I take it. I can run, but Im not a runner.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.organd AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Yu Darvish Jersey . Scott scored a career-high 30 points, Jeff Teague added 28 and the Hawks rallied to beat the New York Knicks 107-98 on Saturday night. "We were down Paul, down so many bodies," Scott said. Ferguson Jenkins Jersey . Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. http://www.rangersapparelsshop.com/carlos-gomez-jersey-c-28/ . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers.TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors have an opportunity to improve on their 2-4 start to the season tonight when they face the winless Utah Jazz at the Air Canada Centre. You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning with Raptors Game Day at 6:30pm et/3:30pm pt. Fans can also listen to the action on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto. The Raptors were sent to a loss Friday night when they fell in Indianapolis to the undefeated Pacers, 91-84. It was the third loss in a row for the Raps, who have yet to score 100 points in a game. Toronto hung tough with the leagues best team, but the second and third quarters were a disaster. During that 24-minute stretch, the Pacers outscored the Raptors, 50-27. Toronto finished strong to make it a game, but none the less, it was a third consecutive defeat. "We have to be able to put together a full game," said forward Rudy Gay. "There are spurts when we play as good as any team in the league. But we let up just a little bit and they were able to come back and take advantage of that." Gay scored a game-high 30 points, while Amir Johnson had a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Kyle Lowry also netted 12 for the Raptors, as DeMar DeRozan only managed six points oon a woeful 2-for-15 shooting night. Martin Perez Jersey. The Raptors only shot 39.5 percent from the field against Indiana, which is one of the NBAs best defensive units. The Utah Jazz will try to get their elusive first victory as they wrap up a four-game road trip. The Jazz fell to 0-6 on Friday night in Chicago as the Bulls thumped them, 97-73. The Jazz were expected to struggle this season as they decided to go with a youth movement. Although, the franchise hasnt started 0-6 since an 0-11 beginning to its inaugural campaign in New Orleans. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City in 1979-80. "We cant feel sorry for ourselves, we just got to keep fighting," Jazz head coach Tyrone Corbin said. Utah fell behind by 12 after the first quarter and never really made it close Friday. The Jazz were 22 down after three and failed to score 20 points in three of four quarters. Gordon Hayward paced Utah with 15 points. Derrick Favors and Alec Burks scored 10 points apiece. Rookie big man Rudy Gobert pulled down 12 rebounds in 15:38 of action. The Jazz won both of last seasons matchups, including a triple-overtime thriller in Toronto. Utah is 14-1 in its last 15 against the Raptors and 9-2 in Toronto. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 146 Themen und 166 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen