Kaskadenforum - diskutieren und kritisieren.

James Vince is hopeful of making his England debut in the first Investec Test against Sri Lanka which starts at Headingley on Th

in Rezensionen 24.01.2018 04:16
von jokergreen0220 • 135 Beiträge

James Vince is hopeful of making his England debut in the first Investec Test against Sri Lanka which starts at Headingley on Thursday. Justin Morneau Jersey . The 25-year-old Hampshire batsman plans to cherish every moment if he is given the nod by the selectors.Vince is likely to occupy a spot in the middle order, taking over from James Taylor who was forced to retire from cricket last month because of a heart condition. I had dinner last night with the team and thats sort of when it sank in. James Vince He told Sky Sports News HQ: I just want to enjoy every second and do well, and just to be here and a part of this team is very exciting.I had dinner last night [Monday] with the team and thats sort of when it sank in, really. Its great to be here and I cant wait to get going now.Hopefully, I get the chance to play on Thursday and if I do get the chance to play itll be a very proud moment.On his most recent trip to Leeds, Vince struck 119 for Hampshire against Yorkshire and he added: Coming here with some runs under my belt this season should give me some confidence going into the game on Thursday. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news from the England Cricket team, direct to your mobile Also See: England v Sri Lanka on Sky Sports England fixtures/results Sri Lanka fixtures/results WATCH: Murali magic Custom Minnesota Twins Jerseys . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. Jason Castro Jersey . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic-byung-ho-park-twins-jersey/ .A. Happ. The Toronto Blue Jays will be looking to improve the starting rotation ahead of next season and pitchers like Happ have a chance to show they belong as the disastrous 2013 campaign draws to a close.SYDNEY, Australia -- Chelsea and Australia goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer has reportedly retired from international football. Fox Sports News said 41-year-old Schwarzer notified Football Federation Australia of his decision on Wednesday morning, hours before new national coach Ange Postecoglou names his first squad for a friendly against Costa Rica on Nov. 19. Schwarzer is Australias most capped player with 109 appearances since his debut in 1993. Kevin Jepsen Jersey. He moved to Chelsea this season after more than five years and 172 appearances at Fulham. Australia has qualified for next years World Cup in Brazil. Schwarzer represented Australia in 2006 and 2010. Schwarzer played in Australias 6-0 loss to Brazil in his last match for the national team in September. He has not allowed a goal in two League Cup matches for Chelsea. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Volker Harmgardt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 146 Themen und 166 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen